Monday, October 28, 2013

How Well Do You Know Your Partner?

1. I can name my partner’s best friends.
Yes
No
2. I know what stresses my partner is currently facing.
Yes
No
3. I know the names of some of the people who have been irritating my partner lately.
Yes
No
4. I can tell you some of my partner’s life dreams.
Yes
No
5. I can tell you about my partner’s basic philosophy of life.
Yes
No
6. I can list the relatives my partner likes the least.
Yes
No
7. I feel that my partner knows me pretty well.
Yes
No
8. When we are apart, I often think fondly of my partner.
Yes
No
9. I often touch or kiss my partner affectionately.
Yes
No
10. My partner really respects me.
Yes
No
11. There is fire and passion in this relationship.
Yes
No
12. Romance is definitely still part of our relationship.
Yes
No
13. My partner appreciates the things I do in this relationship.
Yes
No
14. My partner generally likes my personality.
Yes
No
15. Our sex life is mostly satisfying.
Yes
No
16. At the end of the day my partner is glad to see me.
Yes
No
17. My partner is one of my best friends.
Yes
No
18. We just love talking to each other.
Yes
No
19. There is lots of give and take (both people have influence) in our discussions.
Yes
No
20. My partner listens respectfully, even when we disagree.
Yes
No
21. My partner is usually a great help as a problem solver.
Yes
No
22. We generally mesh well on basic values and goals in life.
Yes
No

No comments:

Post a Comment